It’s getting to a point where my job is my job and that’s great.
My baby Zusher isn’t well.
I am trying to see with the first call from the lead vet, and waiting for the information for the second reading of the labs from a Philly vet, in order to take her for her second opinion.
If we get good new, for which I am praying, that would be great. If not and hospice is the term for Zush, I probable will leave the job to savor every day I have with the girls.
It all is in the hand’s of God and his hands on the heads of the vets.