I have thought that I should dedicate one blog a week to work on a list of things to help keep my perspective .
Right now I am a little out of sorts, so bear with me.
1. I am thankful I am employed and get a check. I am burnt out from being there 28 years, but there has always been a check. More importantly,I am grateful for the friends I have made along the way.
2. I am forever thankful and in love with “Shingleman”. God smiled on me the day I met him.
3. I love my girls, Zush & Kash…..enough said.
4. I thank God ,after 3 cancers in my 30’s, for every day I put 2 feet on the floor. Some people can’t .
5. I am waiting for the day when I am no longer tired……
Stay tuned next Friday…..